- find1me likes this
- cuntrihboi reblogged this from multiplepolarityhavoc
- multiplepolarityhavoc reblogged this from mikestand
- feminum reblogged this from mikestand
- mikestand reblogged this from jsarevisited
- easilyenraged likes this
- measurementoftheobserver likes this
- gustave-flowbert likes this
- hummingboy likes this
- jsarevisited reblogged this from hellyeahsupermanandwonderwoman
- jsarevisited likes this
- tabithadarlingsbedroomfloor reblogged this from hellyeahsupermanandwonderwoman and added:
- rym-art likes this
- planetzimon likes this
- triplerex likes this
- gloriousgoldenass likes this
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- virtualbatgirl reblogged this from timetraveltho
- timetraveltho reblogged this from dinahblackcanary and added:
I read this comic this week actually, as part of the Twelve Labors of Wonder Woman trade and you know what? They actually do NOT reveal what happens to men on Paradise Island.
Lies, it’s all lies!
There are some cool bits with Black Canary on a motorbike, though, so it wasn’t time wasted or anything. My favourite bit was that Diana is unable to recognise Black Canary without her blonde wig, even when sitting directly opposite her at an interview.